BESKIDY ULTRA - TRAIL® (BUT)
To promote the city and neighboring boroughs.
To promote mountain ultrarunning.
To promote active life outdoors.
FUNDACJA AKTYWNE BESKIDY
ul.Braci Gierymskich 7/2
NIP 5472157757 REGON 363316006 KRS0000594160
Ul. Beskidzka 106, SZCZYRK
The competition will take place regardless of weather conditions.
BUT 73 – distance 73km, elevation +4.953m/-4.953m
BUT Challenge – in verification
BUT 73 = 20h
BUT 305 = in verification
NOTE: Aid stations close down 30 mins after cut off.
- Participants must be 18 years old on the day of the race. Except for BUT Trek – 16 years old. We allowed participating children under the supervision of adult certifying care on the route
- By enrolling competitors certify that they participate in the race at their own responsibility and that there are no medical contraindications for taking part in a mountain ultra race.
- All competitors must be verified in Race Centre on the basis of their ID (passport, driver's license). Obligatory equipment will also be verified.
- All competitors are required to follow Race Rules and public road regulations at all times. BUT Challenge participants are also required to follow Babiogorski National Park Rules.
- Competitors applying for BUT 305 are required to have completed at least two mountain ultra races between 2017 and 2019, with a value of 6pts according to the ITRA classification or in special cases to the Organizer's decision. For verification purposes we require an email containing all details of the race:
- Name of the participant,
- Name of the race,
- date of completion,
- place and time (hh: mm) – not completed races will not be accepted
- Registration is only electronic through a form available on the website.
- Registration starts 1st Jan 2019 at 8:00 p.m
- Registration ends on 15th September 2019. No entry nor payment will be accepted following this date.
- Upon registration, competitors are required to pay the starting fee immediately. Date of payment is a decisive factor.
- Registration without payment does not secure a place on the starting list.
- Starting list with payment info will be updated regularly on the enrollment form on the website.
BUT Challenge: 25 + 5 participants VIP
|Deadline||BUT 10km||BUT 30km||BUT 47km||BUT 73km||BUT 100km|
|payment till 26th, May 2019||50 PLN||100 PLN||130 PLN||190 PLN||220 PLN|
|payment till 30th, Jun 2019||70 PLN||120 PLN||150 PLN||210 PLN||240 PLN|
|payment till 15th Sept 2019||90 PLN||140 PLN||170 PLN||230 PLN||260 PLN|
|payment after 15th, Sept 2019 *||100 PLN||160 PLN||190 PLN||250 PLN||280 PLN|
|Deadline||BUT Trek 20|
|Adults payment till 15th, Sept 2019||60 PLN|
|Adults payment after 15th, Sept 2019 *||60 PLN|
|Children till 14th years old - free|
Starting fee is payable via bank transfer to the following account:
ING Bank Śląski: 08 1050 1070 1000 0090 3082 0733
Kod BIC Swift: INGBPLPW
or via Blue Media integrated with our registration form
Payment description: name of the race, First Name, Surname
e.g. BUT 100 James Bond
In case of resignation until 1st Jul 2019 - 50% of starting fee will be refunded. After that date the starting fee is non-refundable.
- Race number with a chip (worn in front, visible and easy to read at all times) - not for BUT Challenge
- Mobile phone with a battery charged and operable for the duration of the race (roaming service recommended, with Organizers numbers (given at registration) recommended
- Survival Blanket
- headlamp with spare batteries (not for BUT10/30)
- personal foldable cup (no disposable cups on the course)
- running pack or belt able to store obligatory equipment
- bottle or hydration pack of at least 1-liter capacity and at least one liter of water or liquid (checked on leaving aid stations)
- enough food to last to the next aid station
- waterproof and windproof jacket (regardless of expected weather conditions)
- trail running shoes appropriate for the surface
- cap or bandana
- elastic bandage
- ID or passport
- running tights or 3/4 tights plus knee-high socks
- waterproof and windproof jacket with hood (regardless of weather conditions)
- long sleeve
- clothes appropriate for the weather conditions
- water and windproof overtrousers (BUT 305)
- waterproof gloves (BUT 305)
- first aid kit
- anti-chafing ointment (e.g. Vaseline, Sudocrem)
- hand warmers
- trekking poles
- change of clothes
- GPS device with the route downloaded
- some money
- map with the exact route (apart of BUT10/30 and Trek20)
- digital route downloadable from the website
- GPS transmitters for all BUT 305 participants to be followed online
- Starting bib
- Race gadget
- Insurance for the duration of the race
- Medical and mountain rescue service
- clearly marked course (see point 12 COURSE MARKING)
- referees on the course
- digital time measurement
- drinks and nutrition on the course
- room to store your stuff
- recovery meal after the race in Race Center
- drop bags (BUT73 & BUT100),
- finisher's medal
- cups and prizes for winners
BUT Challenge will not be marked. The same for BUT Trek30
Competitors will be equipped with accurate maps and will have a possibility of downloading the digital route from the website. Navigation is part of the challenge.
Competitors MUST visit ALL aid stations and submit the race number for the check.
Additionally, there will be random on-course control points where the participant will be obliged to present their race numbers. Competitors will be classified only on condition of checking in at ALL control points.
- follow Fair Play
- not to interfere with course markers
- follow road rules on public roads and in the places where the roads will be crossed.
- take special care of Beskidy nature
- not to leave the marked course
- not to litter; all packaging (gels, bars, etc) need to be disposed of in the appropriate places on aid stations
- not to destroy nature
- obey the regulations of Babiogorski National Park (only BUT 305)
Organizer reserves the right to deny entry to any participant.
Organizer reserves the right to change Race Rules.
Information regarding such changes will be available on the website and announced separately.